Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Birthday haul

As promised, I thought I would do a birthday haul post for you guys. Just a little disclaimer, by doing this post am I in no way boasting about what I recieved. I am so so grateful for the things I got and didn't expect them at all! Personally I love being nosey and seeing what other bloggers are treated to on their birthday, so I hope you feel the same :)


It's safe to say I am now stocked up on body creams for a long time! One of my favourite things here is the Mac 'Rebel' lipstick. After umming and ahhing for ages I realised I needed it in my make up collection. Having already worn it lots, this lipstick is fast becoming a favourite.

I have also updated my ebay with lots of new bits so check out my page if you fancy picking up some bargains :)


        x

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar