Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NOTD- Luscious Diamond Finish Nail Lacquer (updated)

Here comes a product which I've been dying to review from my Luscious Haul





This lovely candy cane red shade is called Valentine

It's been a week that I am sporting this lovely colour on my nails and I loved the compliments I got. The finish is creamy, smooth shiny  but not glossy. It takes 2 applications to get this opaque red.

The applicator is fair, nothing fancy about it

The staying power is great and here's a swatch after 5 days of application.
 Remember, I cook, wash hands frequently and wash dishes every now and then.

Drying time:
It dries in a  fair time. After applying it on both hands, the first hand is ready for a second coat which takes from 3 to 4 minutes. I have read many reviews saying about the long drying time but for me 3 to 4 minutes is a fair time for an ordinary nail color to dry and that's why I would rate it as an "ordinary nail color" when it comes to "drying time." Its not one of those 30/60 sec nail colors. Sad!! Isn't it?
Obviously! we; the bloggers expected something better and time saving from Luscious and that's where it failed us.

That was from my side about this nice nail lacquer, do you own one by Luscious? What's your take?
Which nail color are you sporting these days?
You know; I love hearing from you. <3

ciao!!

Over view:
Brand: Luscious
Product: Diamond Finish Nail Lacquer
Weight: 1.5 ml
Price: PKR 225
Pros: Creamy-smooth finish, good staying power
Cons: Nothing I found
Drying time: 3-4 minutes
Official website: http://www.iloveluscious.com/


The review above is my honest opinion about the product. I bought this product myself and I'm not endorsed in anyway for writing this review. 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar