Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Guest Post // MUA Matte Lipstick Review


Hello Everyone! 
My name is Laura and today I shall be guest posting on freshbeautyxox with a lipstick review! I have chosen to write about some of the new shades from MUA which feature in their Matte Lipstick collection, which are available for only £1! I've always been a fan of MUA as they have some amazing quality products that don't break the bank, so when I heard MUA were releasing a Matte Lipstick Collection I just knew I had to try them out!

This time around MUA have slightly changed the packaging for these lipsticks, by changing the standard black to plain white packaging, which I think I slightly prefer! Also keeping the detachable pot that features the same lipstick shade inside which I think is such a lovely addition. The Matte Lipstick Collection consists of 5 lipstick shades; Wild Berry, Peachy Keen, Scarlet Siren, Pouty Pink and Totally Nude. It may only be a small collection, but with shades from nudes to reds to pinks and berry toned lipsticks, there is definitely a shade for everyone and every occasion! The two shades that I picked up and will be reviewing are Wild Berry and Peachy Keen.


My favourite out of the two shades that I purchased is definitely Wild Berry! As you can see, it might look pretty scary and dark coloured in the bullet, but once swatched or applied to the lips, it is a super pretty plum/berry toned colour, which I have fallen in love with! Wild Berry is such a gorgeous, wearable shade that you can easily build up from a slight berry tone to a vampy berry shade, which makes it such a versatile shade to suit any skin tone or occasion. I have been wearing this colour so much since I bought it, its just such a lovely everyday colour and for me, it's the perfect Autumn/Winter shade!



As the name suggests this (Peachy Keen) is a gorgeous peachy colour, that definitely does have more of a coral/pink tone to it than peach I would say, nonetheless it is a really pretty colour, for me, it's one for spring/summer! The formula of this shade is very creamy and one that could be quite drying and draw attention to any lip imperfections, so I would definitely wear a lip balm underneath! Besides that, Peachy Keen is a beautiful lipstick that would look fantastic with an everyday daytime make up look, a more natural make up look or even with a nice smokey eye!



Have you tried any of the MUA Matte Lipsticks yet? What are your favourite shades? Would there new collection be something you would like to try? What are your favourite MUA Products?

Laura x

If you’d like to get in touch with me, then my Social Media links are as follows...

_________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks Laura for guest posting for me! We all know how much I love MUA so I hope you all enjoyed her post as much as I did! Don't forget to pop over to her blog and say hi.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar