Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pur Mineral Skincare (fail!)

Ugh, I wanted this to be the next best thing for my face.  It failed me.  I'm glad I was able to buy this for $29.00 and try it, rather then buy all of it full size and end up returning this or just throwing it away.  The "Miracle Mist" was not such a miracle.  It was far from a mist when spritzing it, it was more like a squirt!  The mist does land on the lips, and when licked does not taste all that great.  I carried this in my hand bag and would mist my face when needed.  It did not disturb my makeup, and felt hydrating.  The "misting" part of it just did not mist.  I did try this out at Ulta and found that the full size "Miracle Mist" indeed gave a great mist when sprayed.  Still the taste (it can't be avoided) was not all that great.  This was not a complete fail, just not a win.

"Simplicity" was like any other simple facial cleanser.  No sent, just lather and done.  I found nothing special about this cleanser.  It performed like any other.  I feel this could be good for people with sensitive skin and for those who don't care for any type of fragrances in their products.  Other then that, not much to say.

The one and only product that I did like, was the "Soak it Up"  This was a great day time moisturizer. This too had no fragrance, but when applied to the skin, my skin soaked it up!  I found that it made a good base to apply makeup.  It is a creamy gel like consistency and truly melts and absorbs into the skin.  This is the one and only product that I will be purchasing the full size.  I think this would make a great moisturizer for the summer months.  I was very much impressed.

OMG the one product that was a complete fail for me was "Dirty Girl."  This was terra-cotta in color a clay mud like consistency.  But when applying to the face, felt like it had granules in it.  Not pleasant at all.  This did have a good smell to it, but that was the only good thing I could find about this product.  Now how it failed me.  When it started drying on my face, OMG my face started to tighten and began to hurt.  It was like the mask was shrinking as it dried.  It said to leave on five to twenty minutes, this did not make ten.  I had to wash it off, my face literally was hurting from the "shrinking" feeling.  

I'm not going to say this is the end of the road for "Pur Minerals" for me, like I stated I will be purchasing the full size "Soak it Up."  For now, I'm going to leave "Pur minerals" alone for a while.  I am not in any rush to try anything els from their line.  This was just not for me and my extremely oily and dry skin.  




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar