Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Scandal by Night by JPG

Midnight by Louis Mattrs

Scandal by Night is a flanker for JPG 2017 fragrance Scandal
Scandal is a sweet scent that kinda reminded me a little of all the powdery sweet featherings of fluffy celebrity scents like Arina Grande's purple time bomb and other frags that played the girly-sexy game. Granted, I surprised myself in liking it but, I found the raunchy ads a little too cringe - along with the indecent bottle - scandalous indeed!
Sooo, when Scandal by Night came on the scene I thought it would just be another nice but currently overdone attempt at gimmicky powder-puff sexuality/sensuality that I could safely walk away from but, I was wrong.
Scandal by Night is a sumptuous and enveloping sweet fragrance. A gourmand filled with honeyed flowers dripping in smoky tonka beans, and the unbridled anticipation of a night with a true alpha of females - the femme fatale. In other words, it's a magnetising, hypnotic and gorgeous scent that feels familiar on the skin as she lays you bare, awakening deep animalistic codes in your DNA. She's warm, inviting and scrumptious throughout wear and takes over the room and your senses. Scandal by Night can't help it, all noses are turned towards her mesmerising powers of silky smooth musky seduction. 
This scent is made for the sensual woman, whose foot finds the greatest rest in a pair of stilettos. Now, I'm not a particularly sexy/sensual woman (I'm honest) but, even some sensuality by default falls onto me if I spray this on. Ladies hold your ovaries and gentlemen your groins because if you're not careful something just may go ... Yet, in spite of its smoldering seduction, this fragrance is also quite fun with citrus beats and a stoic ambery vanilla undercurrent. It's youthful but also classic, alluring but also aloof - like a great date but bad lifetime romance that keeps going around in circles always slipping out from the confines of a legitimate and socially recognised stable relationship. Scandal by Night is married to no arena, she is a lady in the day but a woman who relishes the night. 
Top - Honey, Citruses, Bitter Orange
Middle - Tuberose, Nard Himalayan, Cherry, Orange Blossom, Pear
Base - Tonka Bean, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Amberwood, Vanilla, White Musk
Classified as an Oriental Floral

To Conclude: I love this scent. It's sweet, it's girly, it's womanly and reminds me to take  my daily dose of pleasure in the beauty of life, whilst smelling lovely of course. Jean-Paul Gautier's house has once again made something iconic and this time I'd say it's not the bottle (not a great fan of the Classique fragrance itself) per se but the scent, will possibly withstand these consumeristic times and be the new "old lady scent" of the century (Bye No5).


For those who like to swat up on their fragrances, I've included some more info ...

Best for ... everyday unless you think musks are strickly for the night (too sexy) but, I wear NR For Her + dupes in the day, and no man has collapsed at my feet yet (we can always hope)
Suitable in ... late summer, autumn, winter, rainy spring - might be too heavy in the summer although there's something "Holiday" about it when it dries down that is cooling and not stuffy like most wintery fragrances
Longevity ... has awesome projection in the first few hours and lasts I'd say a good 8hrs although don't hold me to that. 
Similar to ... a jar of sugary powdered honey-infused warm doughnuts that don't bust your waistline from the mere thought of something so deliciously bad 
Recommend? ... Are you joking? No .... don't get it (Now, I'm not sure if the general population can get sarcasm so I have to include this ... Yes, do get it - it smells good.)



Have you tried Scandal by Night?
Do you like it, was it okay?
What's your favourite "come hither" scent?

Your comments are always welcomed and appreciated!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar