Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Timothy Dunn Arabian Fig Candle

IMG_5947
IMG_5939
IMG_5953
IMG_5909

Timothy Dunn London Arabian Fig candle* - £45
available from Liberty, Fenwick and online

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, there is something very special about burning a scented candle on a dark Autumnal night, comforted by the flickering flame and its heady aroma. This limited edition Arabian Fig candle from Timothy Dunn ticks all the right boxes in regards to luxurious packaging and a rich, sumptuous scent, and it is just the perfect option to get you into the festive spirit. Arabian Fig is a complex blend of wild fig, basil and clove enhanced by frankincense, cassis, rose and jasmine intwined with sandalwood and musk. It isn't what I would describe as your typical Christmas scent but there is something very warming and addictive about this candle...spicy, musky and fruity in equal measures. The elegant, darkened plum glass comes with an engraved silver lid which makes this candle more than just a personal indulgence but an ideal Christmas gift this season. I am certainly eager to pay a visit to Liberty's whilst crafting my Christmas list and giving the rest of the Timothy Dunn collection my discerning sniff-test!

Do you get as excited as me over scented candles?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar