Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Benefit Bad Gal BANG mascara


Benefit BadGal Bang Mascara Review


Unless you've been hiding under a rock, you will know that Benefit released a new mascara last week (did you catch all of the Maldives photos and vlogs?! - side note, but do brands honestly think that taking a group of girls away to an exotic location, will make you want to buy their product more? I'm genuinely curious about the thinking behind it! It's not a dig at the bloggers involved because who would say no to an exotic holiday!) - BADgal Bang. I've had mixed experiences with Benefit mascaras previously (loved Roller Lash but They're Real did nothing for my lashes) so I was intrigued as to how this new release would work for me. I was kindly sent one to try and I want to share my thoughts with you today!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar