Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Christmas Gift Guide: £25/€25 and under


Christmas Gift Guide Under £25, Christmas Gift Guide Under €25


Instead of my usual 3 treats for 3 budgets post, this month I am doing 3 gift guides for 3 budgets, given that Christmas is only weeks away! I know that some people are quite cynical about gift guides as they think they consist of only PR products but all of my posts have a mixture of products that were kindly sent to me and products that I have bought myself (as gifts or for myself!). I usually mention at the bottom of each post if a product was gifted to me but for my gift guide posts, any product that was sent to me will be marked with a *. As always, I only feature products that I would be happy to spend my own money on. Today I have gifts for under £25/€25 and this was actually the easiest category - there are so many amazing gifts and products that fall into this budget category that prove you don't need to spend a fortune to get a gorgeous gift.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar