Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lovely Blouses - Under $10 each

I stopped by Ann Taylor this weekend and found both of these blouses on sales for $9.88 each!! That's cheaper than outlet pricing! I went to the AT outlet store a few weeks ago and felt like everything was still pretty pricey compared to the sale items at regular AT. If you're interested in either blouses, I'd definitely call customer service to see if they can find your size. I have listed style numbers below.
 Ann Taylor Drape Neck Tiered Shell. Size XSP.  Style #: 276081
I almost didn't try on this shell because I normally wear a XXSP. I'm glad I did because the fit is pretty decent and the armholes are still small.
H&M Body Conscious Lace Skirt. Size 2. (similar but much more expensive version here)
F21 Red Belt. (similar here)
Pressely Pumps by MICHAEL Michael Kors. Size 5.5. TTS. (almost identical here)

 Ann Taylor Petite Ruffle Collar Twill Shirt. Size 00P. Style #: 277313
This shirt is a feminine version of a collared button down shirt. It's more fun and flirty with the ruffle collar, but still very office appropriate. In terms of fit, it is still a tiny bit wide on the sides, but not terrible. The sleeves would look better on me if it was 1/2"-1" shorter. Overall, a steal for $9.88!
UO skirt. Size 0. (similar here)
No brand earrings. (similar here)
Tory Burch Pumps (old).

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar