Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: NYX Butt Naked Eyes Palette


I love palettes, I really do! They can be so travel friendly, I just enjoy the choice - I can pick whichever colour I feel like for that day. What I really like is when they are super travel friendly in that aside from eye shadows, they may also contain cheek products, like blush and bronzer, but without lip stuff, because honestly, there's nothing worse than opening up your palette and finding bits of eye shadow stuck in it! First world problems!


I was ecstatic when I first got my hands on this little set by NYX, boasting 15 eye shadow shades, 4 blushes, 2 highlighters and a bronzer. There are 7 matte shades and 8 shimmery ones, so aside from having different colours to choose from, you can also decide on the finish you prefer. 



While it may not show up terribly well here, the first blush on the left and the two highlighters are quite sparkly. 

The shadows themselves get picked up by brushes quite well, and while I would like for them to be a little more blendable, they do well enough. They certainly perform better with a primer beneath them, and there are enough colours to go from day to night.

The blushes are gorgeous and easy to use, although I do find the surface area a little small. The illuminators may be a little sparkly for some, but they are really pretty!

Overall, this has been an excellent purchase for me! I'll be doing a follow up with the second version of this very soon, so stay tuned! 

Have you tried this palette before? What's your favourite kind of palette?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar