Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dr. Roebuck's POLISH 2-in-1 Facial Scrub and Mask

Dr. Roebuck's POLISH 2-in-1 Facial Scrub and Mask

With my dry skin, I always need to exfoliate to slough off dead skin. I don't like to spend too much on skincare because I don't trust that it'll always work or give me the results I want. Here's a little profile on my skin: dry, dark circles and lines under my eyes, red on the nose, white heads on flaky dead skin on the sides of nose, tiny pores on cheeks, and smile lines (that get accentuated with foundation). 

When I was looking up products that would help with my skincare woes, I found Dr. Roebuck's POLISH 2-in-1 Facial Scrub & Mask. As an exfoliant and a scrub meshed together in this little tube, I liked how this would save me an extra step in my skincare routine rather than having to use 2 separate products. It's made specifically for sensitive skin (like mine), and it's supposed to help with uneven skin tone, skin texture and pores. It is $32 at 1.69 oz.

Dr. Roebuck's is an Australian skincare brand that's packed with all-natural, eco-friendly ingredients. Their tagline is Minimal Beauty. Maximal Results.

This contains kaolin get rid of excess dirt and pollutants, jojoba beads and peppermint oil to calm and hydrate skin. It has a milky white consistency with fine granules which are the biodegradable ecobeads to target pores, get rid of dead skin cells and get rid of toxins.

Like with most exfoliants and masks, I only use this twice a week as a part of my skincare regimen (I use it after a heavy makeup day). The directions say that you are supposed to leave on for 2–3 minutes, rinse off with warm water and use 2 or 3 times a week. I always felt that that was way too short to be putting on a mask, and sometimes I would leave it on for 5–10 minutes. Other times, I just applied it, brushed my teeth with my electric toothbrush to let those 2 minutes pass by.

After I rinse off this mask, my skin feels really smooth. I like how some of the product gets to my lips as I'm washing it off because it feels like a soft, oily treat for my dry lips. The next day though, I don't really notice a big difference in my skin's appearance. I still have those tiny, pesky pores, and those dead skin cells at the side of my nose. It's disappointing, especially because it has high quality natural ingredients. But I will keep using it for now because I do like how it makes my skin feel. And in the meantime, I will be looking for an AHA/BHA (alpha and beta hydroxy acids) exfoliant/cleanser, since I hear other bloggers who use them and get amazing results on their skin. I think that an AHA product would be more effective and get to my skin deeper. Right now, I am looking to get the Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser.

Have you tried anything from Dr. Roebuck's?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar