Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jurlique Hand Care Miniature Gift Set








I know, I know. This has Christmas packaging plastered all over it and you don't want to think about the holiday period any more. But I got it during Christmas time and obviously things got hectic so I couldn't get this up on time. I believe Jurlique do quite a few other gift sets on their website and also do some hand cream trios if you're interested.

These contain Safflower Seed Oil, Macadamia Oil, Carrot Root Extract, Vitamin E and Aloe Vera making it a super food emulsion for parched hands to coat themselves into. I love how the miniature tubes come packed so beautifully in a chic and grown up packaging. Perfect for someone older, who wants to prevent their hands from screaming out their age or simply a hard working mum or a keen gardener.  I'm sure they'd dig it all, equally.

There's something about hand creams where I feel they are similar to fragrances, no one ever buys one for them self. You'll always get one in a present or just as a freebie with a skincare set or a magazine if you recall. Hence I adore when brands come up with such hand creams sets making them appear super cute and absolutely appealing.

These are of superb quality and sink into the skin quite well. They have that slight moist finish to them but I use it at night or whilst catching up on television anyway so that's not bothersome at all. It's quite an intensive treatment so don't be deceived by it's packaging, it's some seriously hard  working stuff.

Wouldn't this make the perfect non-mushy Valentine's Day present! I think so.

www.jurlique.co.uk

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar