Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tried & Tested - Max Factor Luminizers

Hi dolls, 

Not to long ago Max Factor came out with a new foundation and concealer, Skin Luminizer Foundation & Eye Luminizer Brightener. The Luminizer part really caught my eye and my curiosity!

I bought it and I must say I love it for an everyday use. Below you can read my thought about these products. 




Both the Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation & Eye Luminizer Brightener are packaged in a neat plastic bottle and comes with a pump. Personally I think both these things are smart; the pump makes it much more hygienic and the clear bottle will let you know how much you have left. Through the clear bottle you'll see a white swirl which is the luminizer but when dispensed it's already mixed with the foundation



Foundation:

I always use a primer before putting on foundation so that's the only way I've tried this one as well. I apply it with a Flat Top Kabuki Brush, and it gives me a medium coverage but is buildable. It's a very lightweight formula and it feels really good on my skin, doesn't even feel like I have anything on. One pump is enough. For me the foundation stays put and looks nice, even after a long day at work. 
This foundation gives a luminous and healthy glowing skin, which I'm a big fan off. I don't mind that it doesn't have SPF, but if you live in a very sunny place and still want to try this foundation out, you can always use a sun screen for your face underneath. In Sweden the Skin Luminizer Foundation comes in 5 shades and the price is about SEK 160   


Concealer:

It says brightener on the packaging and that sure is what it does! This product is so beautiful for highlighting the face. The formula is very lightweight and it blends beautiful with the Skin Luminizer foundation but also with other foundations. I use about half a pump to highlight the parts of my face that I want to be highlighted and that's more than enough to cover that. It doesn't feel cakey and doesn't crease under the eye.
But, yes and here's a little but, I have quite dark circles under my eyes, and this doesn't cover that by it self. To get the coverage that I want I use a corrector color underneath. I don't see this as a problem tho because it's so good in other ways. In Sweden the Eye Luminizer Brightener comes in 3 shades and the price is about SEK 115


If you like a luminous, glowy and a nice coverage foundation I would really recommend you to try both of these products. 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar