Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nail Art Tutorial: "Jungle" Nails

(Note from Author: I am no way an expert in nail art designs, I just do nail art for fun! I hope you enjoy these)

Happy Wednesday!!!

Some people may not be into nail art, so this probably won't be any help to some of you! LOL Maybe just enjoy taking a look what crazy stuffs I do with my nails? lol

I know a lot of my readers are into simple nail art, don't worry, I'll try to add more "office friendly" nails. I was supposed to do an office-friendly nail but...I have to admit...I went overboard! LOL I got so into colors and crystals that I did my version of "Jungle Nails".



How did I make this design?
Let's start scrolling!!!


Step 1: After applying a base coat. Apply 2 coats of White Nail Polish (matte). I've used mine from Elianto.



Step 2:
Making sure the 2 coats of white polish is dry to touch, using my Neon Orange nail polish (from Sis Aika), paint only the corner of the nail.



Step 3:
Do the same step as above this time, with a Neon Pink colored polish. You can choose whatever color combination you want.



And here's how colorful your nails look like And you're not done yet :D



Step 4:
Using my thin nail art brush, or eyeliner brush, or any thin brush, apply a black polish line on the corner of the Neon Orange and Neon Pink polish to create a boundary.



Step 5:
Be creative and add on any design you want.



Step 6:
Apply a glittery polish from Elianto on top of the design




Step 7:
While the glitter polish is still wet, press on any nail rhinestone you have



As usual, apply more rhinestones on the thumb area



Step 8: Let Dry and top with The Face Shop's Top Coat.



Here's the final Jungle Nails *roar*




This nail art design takes me 30minutes longer than the other nail art in the past, I guess the difference with this is in most steps, I have to wait for the polish to completely dry before I go on with the next step. I'm glad I did this! I may look crazy to others but looking at my nails? I know I have the "Rawr" in me! :P

Stay Happy!!!



Please Check Out ---
Askmewhats Seminar for a Cause

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar