Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Forest Green...

The Body Shop have introduced 3 new shimmer cubes to their already existing shimmer cube collection. I have tried out a few of their shimmer cubes previously and despised the overtly shimmery, almost frosty consistency without a lot of colour payoff.

The new one that I have however in number 22 is reformulated in my opinion and exceeds my expectations when it comes to quality and pigmentation. The combination of colours here are in synergy and work so well at complimenting each other when paired up together. 




I was really glad to see that there was more pigmentation and less glitter and frost when it came to this particular shimmer cube. I can very much compare their quality to Urban Decay eye shadows which is always a compliment I believe.

Also, I am not a fan of green/grey colours as they do not come in my comfort zone and tend to emphasize any dark under eye circles I may have. However, the greens and grey in here are really flattering and subtle and not loud in any way whatsoever.


I created a look using all the shades from the palette to give you an idea as to how beautiful the shades look in action. I used the deepest colour all over the lids and used the lighter ones in the crease for a change.

I decided to keep the brows slightly unruly as it complemented the shades much better than tamed eye brows.

I believe this palette, along with two other additions is available to purchase from Body Shop for £16. I highly recommend it and love the fact that Body Shop is slowly but surely refurbishing its range from boring to uber chic and is one to look out for in the future. 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar